Here’s to snowflakes, hot chocolate and all things pepperminty! Marci and I wish you and yours a very Merry Holiday Season. May it be Merry and Bright!
Here are a few famous Christmas movie quotes, have fun guessing what movie they are from!
1. “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. “Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
2. Ralphie: I want an official Red Rider, carbine-action, two hundred shot, range model air rifle.
Santa: You’ll shoot your eye out kid.
3. Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I’m doing just fine, Clark.
4. Kevin McCallister: I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can’t seem to find my toothbrush, so I’ll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I’m in good shape.
5. Scott Calvin: Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?
6. Buddy: We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup.
7. Shrek: …smelly Christmas to all, and to all a gross night…
8. “Seeing isn’t believing. Believing is seeing.”