This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Here’s to snowflakes, hot chocolate, and all things pepperminty! Marci and I wish you and yours a very Merry Holiday Season. May it be Merry and Bright!
Here are a few famous Christmas movie quotes, have fun guessing what movie they are from!
1. “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. “Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
2. Ralphie: I want an official Red Rider, carbine-action, two-hundred shot, range model air rifle.
Santa: You’ll shoot your eye out kid.
3. Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I’m doing just fine, Clark.
4. Kevin McCallister: I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can’t seem to find my toothbrush, so I’ll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I’m in good shape.
5. Scott Calvin: Can we take a direct flight back to reality, or do we have to change planes in Denver?
6. Buddy: We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.
7. Shrek: …smelly Christmas to all, and to all a gross night…
8. “Seeing isn’t believing. Believing is seeing.”
9. “You’re soft! You’re sloppy! You’re unruly! You’re undisciplined … and I never saw anything look so wonderful in my whole life.”
10. Linus Van Pelt: “And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, ‘Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.’ And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.'”