This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
New from Cupcake Polish is their brand new finish called the Celestial Collection – a multichrome nail polish filled with reflective glitter.
The multichrome finish shifts and changes under all different types of lighting and the reflective glitter, which mimics the stars in the sky, will shine beautifully under direct light (and especially with flash!).
All Cupcake Polish is handmade, long-wearing, full coverage, and ”big 5-free” (made without toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, or camphor).
The polishes can be purchased individually for $13 each or as a full collection for a discounted price of $70.
The six new polishes are:
- Andromeda – a black/red multichrome nail polish with silver reflective glitter scattered in
- Equinox – a teal/purple/gold multichrome nail polish with silver reflective glitter scattered in
- Light Speed – a super-strong silver linear holographic nail polish
- Meteor Shower – a blue/purple/red multichrome nail polish with silver reflective glitter scattered in
- Nebula – a blue/green multichrome nail polish with silver reflective glitter scattered in
- Quasar – a gold/pink/green multichrome nail polish with silver reflective glitter scattered in
RELATED: Nail Polish Collections
- Visit the Cupcake Polish Website
- Visit Cupcake Polish on Instagram
- Visit the Cupcake Polish Store on Amazon
One winner will receive all six nail polish colors in the Cupcake Polish Celestial Collection (RV $78). Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 4.1.22. See below for terms and conditions.
All entries will be verified—only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by the Sponsor in the past thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Entrants who have created social accounts purely to enter Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Sweep Widget and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire nor Chatty Patty’s Place are not responsible for the shipment of the prize.