This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Iced Gingerbread Cookie Pop and Peppermint Hot Chocolate Candy Pop Holiday flavors: the perfectly festive and delicious Holiday treat available for a limited time!
Kicking off on #GivingTuesday, the annual global generosity movement that unleashes the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world, SNAX-Sational is thrilled to launch its annual #SnackGiving campaign to raise funds for the Ryan Seacrest Foundation (RSF). November 1st – January 15th, it is all about Snackgiving, with a portion of the proceeds of retail sales PLUS ALL proceeds of e-comm sales giving back to the Ryan Seacrest Foundation, benefiting their Seacrest Studios within children’s hospitals across the United States.
View this post on Instagram
Iced Gingerbread: Delicious taste of Gingerbread Cookies in a light, crunchy popcorn package!
Peppermint Hot Chocolate: Delicious taste of Peppermint Candy Canes & Hot Cocoa in a light, crunchy popcorn package!
White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Pop Bark
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate chips evenly over the parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and peppermint extract in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth. Pour over the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes and Peppermint Candy Pop Popcorn over the chocolate, pressing gently so they stick well.
- Put back into the refrigerator until solid, then carefully peel it from the parchment paper and break into pieces.
- Serve in your favorite Holiday mug and enjoy!
Two winners will each receive a Cookie Pop Candy Pop Seasonal Gift Box. See below for terms and conditions. Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 12.7.21.
All entries will be verified—only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by the Sponsor in the past thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. Entrants who have created social accounts purely to enter Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through SweepWidget and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire is not responsible for the shipment of the prize.