This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Welcome to Giveaway Day 10! Hope you have entered the past nine days of contests. If not, you can find them here, #12DaysOfGiveaways!
For this giveaway, beauty blogger and fashionista Cindy from My Style Spot is offering a makeup prize pack grab bag full of beauty favs!
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Runway Ready Lip Palette
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Lipstick Duo in I love Pinks
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Liquid Illuminating Highlighter with Vitamin E
- It Cosmetics CC+ Color Correcting Cream with SPF 50 in Rich
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Deep
- It Cosmetics Anti Aging Armour Skin Perfecting Beauty Fluid SPF 50
- It Cosmetics Dual Makeup Brush
- Luxie Tapered Highlighter Brush
- Davis Cosmetics LipLiner Pencil in pink
- Davis Cosmetics LipLiner Pencil in tan
- Davis Cosmetics LipLiner Pencil in Mauve
WINNER ELIZABETH T
One reader will receive a HUGE Makeup Prize Pack from My Style Spot including products from IT Cosmetics, Luxie, Davis Cosmetics, and e.l.f Cosmetics (RV $165). See below for terms & conditions. Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 12.19.18
All entries will be verified. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Entrants who have created social accounts purely for the purpose of entering Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire and Chatty Patty’s Place is not responsible for shipment of prize. The Review Wire is not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.