This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
- 1 lb white candy coating (Candiquik)
- 1 lb milk chocolate candy coating (Candiquik)
- 2 Tablespoons shortening
- 18-10 large pretzel twists ( I used Snyders)
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, melt white candy coating for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, add 1 tablespoon of shortening and continue to melt in 30 second intervals until chocolate has melted and is smooth. With a fork, carefully dip each pretzel in white chocolate, coating the entire pretzel. Carefully rest pretzel on baking sheet. Let chocolate set.
- White coating sets, melt milk chocolate in a separate bowl for one minute. Remove from microwave and add second tablespoon of shortening. Return to microwave to melt in 30 second intervals until completely melted and is smooth. Dip sides of pretzels in chocolate in a "v" pattern on each pretzel. Return to baking sheet. Sprinkle each pretzel with sprinkles before chocolate sets.