This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
My oldest baby, who is thirteen, will be graduating eighth grade in about 8 short weeks…then off to High School…eek! Because we are so proud of the HS he got accepted to and will be attending, I like cards that have a place to personalize it with the name of the high school he will be attending. So far, my favorite is the chalkboard style! Tiny Prints offer so many choices, it is hard to pick one out without having a picture. We will be getting eighth-grade pictures taken pretty soon, then I can match a card color up to match the picture. I recently used Tiny Prints for last year’s Christmas Cards, and I loved them. The cards themselves felt like cardstock with a matte finish, they turned out great.
- a. Celebrate with designs as special as your graduate.
- b. Designs that match your grad’s unique personality.
- c. Premium online stationery brand.
- d. Beautiful trend-forward designs.
- e. Quality you can feel.
Did you know that Tiny Prints offers Graduation Gifts
- Notepads, mugs, iPhone cases, notebooks, personal stationery
- Give the gift of personalization…kids love that!