Are you ready for another fun app from Avokiddo? Today, Avokiddo has released Thinkrolls, an educational app with 18 different characters for kids 3-8. Thinkrolls offer two modes: Easy is for kids 3-5 and a hard mode for kids aged 5-8.
You start with 6 Thinkrolls and unlock new characters as you progress. There are 7 different chapters each with 10 to 14 levels. You must progress through each chapter to get to the next level. The chapters include:
- Cookie: Kids get accustomed to the fine motor skills needed to navigate the mazes as they munch cookies to clear a path.
- Crate: Any child who has pushed a chair up to the kitchen counter in order to reach the cookie jar will know what to do with the crates.
- Balloon: Buoyancy gets added to the mix as kids burst balloons on spikes.
- Rock: Kids get a crash course in Newtonian physics as they discover that dropping a heavy, dense boulder will generate enough force to break through cracked ground.
- Jelly: Bouncing on beds isn’t necessary when there’s a springy jelly available to launch the Thinkroll out of valleys and up onto peaks.
- Fire: The crackling sound of flames will alert kids to a burning hazard ahead, but ice blocks put out the fire.
- Elevator: The culmination of everything kids have discovered and processed so far has them coordinating all the elements as they synchronize movements of two different elevators.
Navigate your Thinkrolls through a series of obstacles in brightly patterned mazes. Each chapter introduces a new object with unique physical properties which kids discover through hands-on manipulation. Little players encounter and use to their advantage force, acceleration, buoyancy, heat, elasticity and gravity to get their Thinkrolls where they need to go.
I let my 7-year-old play this and he was addicted. He got the hang of what he was supposed to do to make it through the levels and enjoyed the challenges of how to make it to the end.
- – Read my last Avokiddo review on their Emotions App.
- – Visit the Avokiddo Website to see other apps
Avokiddo Thinkrolls App:
- – Avokiddo Thinkrolls for Android
- – Avokiddo Thinkrolls for Apple
- – Avokiddo Thinkrolls on Google Play
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED: WINNER Rickel Bart
One reader will receive a $100 iTunes Gift Card. See form for Entry Details. Open Worldwide. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 11.3.14
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All entries will be verified. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household please. The Review Wire is not responsible for shipment of prize. Companies and bloggers, if you would like to participate in group giveaway events like this one, sign up to be emailed about future events hosted by The Review Wire.