I received a Red ThermaPod Mini Lunchbox system to review. It looks like a cute little Laptop right. Well, you’d be wrong. So what is a ThermaPod Mini? The ThermaPod is an all in one lunchbox, but better! Normally I pack my son’s lunches with already packaged snacks (chips, treats, nuts etc.) but with the ThermaPod Mini, I have been packing more healthy items, as there is not a lot of room compared to a standard lunchbox. Don’t get me wrong, I do like this lunchbox but because of its size, a growing boy like mine might starve because there just isn’t enough room to fit all the food they eat. My 3-year-old has been using it for pre-school and it holds just enough for him. I do like how you can microwave it – how nice that will be in the winter with Spaghetti O’s or even a Chunky Soup. Plus I like the secret compartment for the utensils. It is one step closer to a waste-free lunch.
This lunchbox has so many great features:
- It’s an all-in-one unit. You don’t need separate containers and lids that can get lost or left at school, work, etc. The front has a latch that seals down the lid.
- It has a hidden compartment for utensils. You just open the little compartment door and take out your cutlery. Place it back in when you are finished and it’s ready to go home with you. Plus it comes with utensils (A Limited Time Offer).
- It has a seal. You can put different foods in each of the two compartments and not worry about leakage from one compartment to the other.
- You can remove the compartment that holds the food so it can be cleaned easily. Dishwasher safe too! It is recommended that you take off the seal but you can leave it in.
- It is 100% microwave safe! How cool is that?
- It is BPA Free
Buy It: The ThermaPod Mini is available in Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, Black, and Red. Use the code OHIOLUVSTHERMAPOD2010 to receive 20% off your purchase. Valid until October 12, 2010.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the ThermaPod Review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.