This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This cute Pumpkin Cheese Ball from Gooseberry Patch is easy to make: just snap off the stem, rinse and insert into the top of the cheese ball. Make sure to check out Gooseberry Patch’s Fall Line of Cookbooks!
The Great Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz. container sharp Cheddar cold-packcheese spread
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Garnish: 1 pretzel rod, broken in half or stem from a mini pumpkin, assorted crackers
- Blend together cheeses until smooth.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and onion salt, adding more to taste if desired.
- Shape into a ball and set on serving plate; cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
- If desired, score vertical lines with a knife to resemble a pumpkin.
- Toss walnuts with paprika; press into surface of the cheese ball.
- Break pretzel rod in half and insert in the top for a stem. Use a real stem, if desired, just rinse and insert in the top of the cheese ball.
- Arrange crackers around the cheese ball.