This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings appears in Harvest Kitchen Cookbook from Gooseberry Patch.
Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings
- 5 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 cup mesquite seasoning, divided
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine wings with oil in a large bowl; toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with one tablespoon seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- Combine syrup, lemon juice and remaining seasoning; set aside.
- Grill wings over medium-high heat for 15 to 18 minutes, or until juices run clear,turning often.
- Remove from grill; drizzle with half of syrup mixture.
- Serve remaining syrup mixture as a dipping sauce.
- Makes about 5 dozen.
Read More TheReviewWire.com
Those look delicious! I will have to give them a try… thank you for the recipe!
Linda Bradshaw says
I would love to try these. I think this would be better than any of them you get at a re.staurant
Sherry Compton says
Have to admit I am on a huge wing kick. When my husband suggested KFC for tonight, I was excited. This recipe has perfect timing. Plus wings go great with football.
These look really good. I love Mesquite seasoning, so I think I would like these.
These are perfect for football season! Thank you for the recipe.
Sarah L says
Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. I like mesquite flavoring and the combination of sweet and sour would be great
Julie Wood says
These look like a very good recipe for Mesquite glazed wings. I would like to make these and have them watching the game. This is an easy an yummy recipe!
Christina Strapp says
These look so good! Will have to give this recipe a try!