This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings appears in Harvest Kitchen Cookbook from Gooseberry Patch.
- 5 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 T. oil
- ¼ c. mesquite seasoning, divided
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Combine wings with oil in a large bowl; toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with one tablespoon seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- Combine syrup, lemon juice and remaining seasoning; set aside.
- Grill wings over medium-high heat for 15 to 18 minutes, or until juices run clear,turning often.
- Remove from grill; drizzle with half of syrup mixture.
- Serve remaining syrup mixture as a dipping sauce.
- Makes about 5 dozen.
If you would like to have your recipe featured on this site please contact us! Add your favorite recipe to our Recipe Link Up Below!