This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
As soon as my son saw that I received this, he had to watch this. Since all of these episodes are new, he had to check them out. Can you ever really get enough of Spongie?
Eight new episodes of action-filled SpongeBob SquarePants debut on DVD with SpongeBob SquarePants: Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay! On this brand-new DVD, watch SpongeBob help Sandy teach Squidward him karate, then SpongeBob wow a sensei, try to join an extreme sports team, break a book of sports-related world records with Sandy and put his driving skills to the test.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay! Episode Synopses:
- After getting his groceries stolen, Squidward convinces SpongeBob and Sandy to teach him karate.
The Way of the Sponge
- SpongeBob wants to earn his belt from karate master Fuzzy Acorns, with Sandy’s help.
House Sittin’ for Sandy
- SpongeBob house-sits for Sandy, and all is quiet until Patrick shows up.
The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom
- Mr. Krabs uses Sandy’s experimental growth formula on Krabby Patty with disastrous results.
- SpongeBob and Patrick try to join the extreme sports team “The Drasticals.”
- Sandy finds a book of world’s records and tries to break them all with SpongeBob’s help.
- SpongeBob and Patrick bet who can hold a “funny face” the longest – until their faces freeze that way.
- Mrs. Puff enters SpongeBob into the Demolition Derby, where his bad driving makes him a star.