This Slow-Cooker English Cider Recipe is taken from the Gooseberry Patch Comfort & Joy Cookbook!
Slow-Cooker English Cider
Author: Mary Ary
Recipe type: Drinks
- ½ c. brown sugar, packed
- 1-1/2 qts. cider
- 1 t. whole allspice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 t. whole cloves
- 1 orange, sliced and seeded
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker.
- Spices can be placed in a tea strainer if preferred, or added loose.
- Cover and heat on low setting for 2 to 8 hours.
- Strain before serving if necessary.
- Makes 1-1/2 quarts.
If you would like to have your recipe featured on this site please contact us! Add your favorite recipe to our Recipe Link Up Below!