This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Slow-Cooker English Cider Recipe is taken from the Gooseberry Patch Comfort & Joy Cookbook!
Slow-Cooker English Cider
Makes 1-1/2 quarts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 quarts cider
- 1 tbsp. whole allspice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 orange, sliced and seeded
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker.
- Spices can be placed in a tea strainer if preferred, or added loose.
- Cover and heat on low setting for 2 to 8 hours.
- Strain before serving if necessary.
Read More at TheReviewWire.com