This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Since 1948, SeaPak has provided a wide variety of great-tasting, easy-to-prepare shrimp and seafood products of the highest quality to seafood lovers everywhere. – SeaPak
I received a pack of SeaPak’s Popcorn Fish and Popcorn Shrimp to try out. I am not a fish eater so I let my In-Laws try them. They love fish and were happy to receive them. They made the popcorn fish for my little one after school one day and he ate them! I have tried to sneak in fish sticks which he can taste the difference but will eat a few of them. I never thought of trying popcorn fish. I guess I have something new for the shopping trip.
When you visit the SeaPak website, you can see the new seafood recommendations from the USDA, check out the SeaPak blog, see all the products SeaPak has to offer and get great seafood recipes, like this one for pumpkin patch salad.
Pumpkin Patch Salad
- 1 package (22 oz) SeaPak® Popcorn Fish
- 1-2 heads of green leaf lettuce
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bag sliced carrots or 2 large carrots peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- Dressing of choice
- PREHEAT oven. Bake popcorn fish for 14 minutes or until fully cooked.
- CUT green lettuce and portion into 4 bowls.
- CUT cucumber on a diagonal. SLIDE slices between the lettuce and the bowl to form the fence around the pumpkin patch.
- CUT red bell pepper into strips. SLIDE one strip into the corners of the dish to form fence posts.
- TUCK carrots slices into the salads in front of the cucumber slices.
- When Popcorn Fish is fully baked, remove from oven. TOP the Pumpkin Patch salads with the Popcorn Fish.
- SERVE with a dressing of choice.
Stay Connected: Visit SeaPak on Facebook for promotions, contests, and giveaways!