The Sequel to the Best-Selling Fitness Game of the Year with More Than 4 Million Units Sold Features New Dance Styles and Contagious New Routines – Zumba Fitness 2!
The original Zumba® Fitness game is the number one fitness title of 2011 with more than 4 million copies sold worldwide. Zumba® Fitness 2 builds on the solid foundation set forth by its predecessor and amps up the experience with all-new routines, hit music, customization features and 32 dance styles, more than any other game.
Get moving with amazing Zumba® presenters, Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant as they guide you through each exhilarating routine, ranging from Merengue and Hip-Hop to Bollywood and Latin Pop. For the first time, players can customize their own class with their favorite routines and track calories burned. Whether playing in Single Song, Full Class or multiplayer mode with support for up to four dancers, players will have a blast with this unique dance-fitness experience that shapes, tones and transforms their bodies, and makes them forget they’re even exercising.
Additional Zumba® Fitness 2 Video Game Features:
- Get Lost in the Beat – 32 electrifying new routines and contagious music tracks with international beats that now include hits from today’s hot artists: Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Shake it in Style – From fan favorites like Salsa and Reggaeton to all new styles like Bollywood, Ragga, Latin Pop and Pasodoble, players can learn 24 different dance styles from all over the world. That’s more than twice the number in the original best-selling game!
- Customize Your Experience – Select your favorite routine in Single Song mode, take a class designed by Beto, Gina Grant or Tanya Beardsley, or craft your own playlist in Full Class mode. You can even take it slow in Learn the Steps tutorial mode before you dive into the choreography.
- Join the Party – Invite your friends to join the fun in multiplayer mode that supports up to four players.
- Location, Location, Location – Dance it up in five dynamic new environments, from a Miami Yacht to a Los Angeles nightclub.
- Superstar Instructors – Dance and interact with top Zumba® instructors Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
- Dance Hands-Free – The exclusive Zumba® Fitness belt is included inside every box so you can holster your Wii Remote™ and naturally move to the music.
Majesco Entertainment has teamed up with 24 Hour Fitness, the nation’s largest privately owned U.S. fitness club chain and a health club industry pioneer, to offer fans an exclusive promotion. Every copy of the Zumba® Fitness 2 video game includes a free seven-day pass to try a live Zumba® class at a 24 Hour Fitness location. In addition, 24 Hour Fitness is also featured within the video game in the dynamic rooftop environment.
Our Take: I have tried a few Zumba classes at my local Y awhile back. I thought it was a great class but I was too um…busy to go back. I was glad when I received the Zumba Fitness 2 to try out especially since I am trying to lose a few more pounds. I let my son try it first, that was a laugh riot but he enjoyed himself! He started on the single song mode to try to make it through. There is also a tutorial, so you can practice the moves to the songs. With his first try, my son burned 24 calories. You do need to enter your height and weight. Now imagine what he could burn when he really puts his all into it, or when I do a whole workout. I have read that you can burn anywhere from 500-800 for a one hour workout! Included is the belt to hold your remote which makes it easier to register your movement. This video actually makes working out fun…and entertaining!
Buy It: Zumba Fitness 2
Stay Connected: Visit The Zumba Fitness Website
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.