Enjoy wintery fun in this all-new DVD, SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob’s Frozen Face-Off. In “Frozen Face-Off,” while everyone in Bikini Bottom participates in a race to the South Pole, Plankton makes another attempt to get his hands on the secret formula and end the Krusty Krab’s fast-food supremacy for good. In addition to this epic battle, enjoy six other episodes from the current eighth season of SpongeBob SquarePants. As an added treat, enjoy four bonus episodes from Nickelodeon’s hit series, T.U.F.F. Puppy and Fanboy and Chum Chum.
Our Take: All of my kids love Spongebob. This would make a great addition for any Spongebob fan. The kids also liked the Fanboy episodes, even though it is something they do not normally watch. None of my kids had seen T.U.F.F. Puppy before this and my little one liked because it had “doggies” in it. We have since been watching it on Nick!
SpongeBob’s Frozen Face-Off Episode List:
- Everyone in Bikini Bottom is participating in a worm-sled race to the South Pole. The big prize: one million clams! Will SpongeBob and the gang make it to the frosty finish line in one piece?
Accidents Will Happen
- When Squidward gets hurt on the job, he threatens to take legal action unless Mr. Krabs agrees to wait on him hand and foot.
The Other Patty
- Mr. Krabs and Plankton find a common enemy in the popular new “Flabby Patty” restaurant.
- Instead of paying to patch up a hole in the wall of the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs decides to use it to make more money by turning it into a drive-thru window.
The Hot Shot
- Tony Fast, Jr., the son of a famous racecar driver, teaches SpongeBob how to drive.
A Friendly Game
- SpongeBob and Patrick build an indoor miniature golf course in SpongeBob’s house.
- SpongeBob has trouble throwing anything away when he realizes how many memories are attached to all his possessions.
· Fanboy and Chum Chum episodes:
- The Last Strawberry Fun Finger
- Power Out
· T.U.F.F. Puppy episodes:
- Snappy Campers
- Lucky Duck