This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
In this video, I went out on a limb to show you want I look like with wet hair, yikes, please don’t run away just yet! I have used the RevAir Air Dryer several times, and each time, I like it more and more. I will honestly say that at first, I wasn’t too excited about it because it left my hair so straight and I usually do not wear my hair like that. I did, however, like the way my hair felt after even just the first use. It was silky smooth and shiny… like buttah!
In experimenting with it each time, like holding the want straight up to try to give it a little boost at the roots or twisting the wand near the ends of my hair to give it a bit of direction, I have been using it more often and liking my hairstyle! Sometimes, after using the RevAir, I have taken my round brush and styled it like I usually would with my hairdryer (I know this defeats the purpose, but I like the outcome!) This pulls it together a bit more and doesn’t leave it as straight, giving me the desired oomph and style I love!
Take a look at the video and let me know what you think of the RevAir.
There are some pros and cons of the RevAir that I want to highlight:
- Leaves hair silky smooth – A#1 Reason!!
- It is made for all hair types
- Leaves your hair healthier
- No frizzy hair even with humidity
- No flat irons needed, so less style time
- Customizable hair settings for all hair types
- No more sweating from the hairdryer heat
- It is loud
- Hassle to put away & store if used every day
- It is big, so it takes up space on the countertop
- With such a long hose, it can get awkward to hold
Overall, I do like how my hair feels and looks after using the RevAir. I especially love using it in the summer, so my hair is less frizzy in the humidity! So far, the benefits have outweighed the size and loudness. I am happy I was able to try the RevAir as I would never have believed what it could do for my hair!
Let’s Chat: What Do You Think of the RevAir?
- Visit My RevAir (MSRP $399)
- Follow RevAir on Facebook
- Tweet with RevAir on Twitter
- Check out RevAir on Amazon