This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Remington’s iCoffee Black and Chrome Coffeemaker rethink how coffee is brewed. The iCoffee machine does away with the more traditional, standard, shower head drip method. Instead, the iCoffee machine uses patented SteamBrew technology, an extraction process that uses hot water jets to steam, soak and stir the grounds in a swirling soup, similar to how a French press works. This method of brewing produces a cup of coffee with exquisite taste, eliminating the acidic and bitter aftertaste of conventionally brewed coffee.
The iCoffee’s innovative new design lets you view the SteamBrew process through a clear viewing window as the coffee grounds are delicately finessed, producing a robust aroma and rich coffee crema. Plus, the iCoffee machine has a premium gold-tone, reusable filter, eliminating the need for paper filters and its SteamBrew technology uses 15% fewer grounds than traditional drip machines, saving you money and eliminating excess waste.
Features of the Remington iCoffee include:
- World’s first coffeemaker with patented SteamBrew technology
- 12 cup capacity
- Push-button on/off
- Reusable gold-tone filter that eliminates the need for paper filters
- LED clock with 24-hour programmable timer
- Automatic shut-off
- 2 Hour warming cycle
- SteamBrew rotational system uses 15% fewer grounds
- Tone to signal the start and stop of brewing cycles
- Brew Basket, lid and drip basket are top-rack dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Available on Amazon