This little light sure is bright! It is considered a professional-grade flashlight for the toughest of jobs! It is a small light that offers a strobe, high and low functions. My son took it on a camping trip and it is still working (can you imagine a better test than giving it to a 12-year-old to go camping with!). Although the strobe feature is still amiss, we have yet to ever encounter a time, other than for fun, that a strobe would come in handy. I like that is small too, I can just toss it in the glove box and it fits in the palm of my hand. The aluminum body is another benefit, very tough.
Benefits of the RoughNeck 200 Lumen Metal Flashlight:
- 200 Lumen high-performance Cree XR-E LED
- High, Low and strobe modes
- Beam Brightness: 200 Lumens on High Mode, 70 Lumens on Low Mode
- LED lasts 50,000 hours, never needs replacing
- Spot to flood adjustability
- Battery Run Time: 2 hours on High; 6 hours on Low; 8 hrs. on strobe
- Impact Resistant to 5 feet
- Beam Distance: 130 meters/415 ft.
- Anodized Aluminum Body
- Holster Included
- Lifetime warranty
- Uses 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries (included)
Stay Connected: Visit Rayovac on Facebook