This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
As a mom of three boys, we are always on the go between scouts, baseball, basketball practices and games, we usually have one free night for our family meal. All the other days, we have to divide and conquer the activities and dinner duties. While eating out is usually the easiest way to go, it’s not the healthiest! With everything going on, meals that are quick and easy are what I look for.
In steps Birds Eye® new products: Steamfresh® Flavor Full and Steamfresh® Protein Blends that come in 8 varieties at Meijer. I decided to try the Barbecue Sweet Corn in a recipe. This recipe calls for 4 products and 2 optional products.
Quick & Easy Carne Asada Steak Tacos Recipe:
- Birds Eye® Barbecue Sweet Corn
- Tacos (Soft or Hard)
- Carne Asada Steak Tortilla Stuffers (pre-made mix with seasoned rice, beef and black beans) HINT: this is what makes this recipe a quick meal since it is already pre-made!
- Cheese: I like freshly grated cheese, to me it tastes better
- Optional: Taco Sauce or side item like refried beans
- 5 Minutes for the corn, cooks in the bag
- 60 Seconds for the pre-made Tortilla Stuffers mix
- While those are cooking you can get the other ingredients ready! Now thats fast!
Step 1: Place Birds Eye® Barbecue Sweet Corn on tortilla
Step 2: Layer Carne Asada Steak Mix on top of Corn
Step 3: Place Taco Sauce and Cheese on Top and Enjoy!
This is the first time I have made these with the barbecue sweet corn and it tasted delicious! The barbecue added that extra flavor that it seemed to be missing. This will definitely be a staple to have on hand for “Taco Tuesday”!!
This is a sponsored post was written by me on behalf of Birds Eye® . The opinions and text are all mine.