This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Project 7 is all about giving back. With each purchase of their gum or mints, a portion is donated back to 7 areas of needs: Save the Earth, House the Homeless, Feed the Hungry, Quench the Thirsty, Heal the Sick, Education in Developing Nations and Anti-bullying Programs.
If you haven’t heard about Project 7, you need to look for them the next time you are at the store, Meijer’s, Safeway and Walgreens to name a few. You can also check out the Project 7 website to see what locations near you carry them. Of all the flavor’s, my son’s favorite was the Birthday Cake. It really does taste like cake, I needed a glass of milk afterward! My favorite was either the Lemonade or Fresh & Breezy.
Project 7 offers 6 different gum flavors: Coconut Lime, Mint Julep, Peppermint Vanilla, Front Porch Lemonade, Birthday cake, Fresh and Breezy and 1 mint flavor called Peppermint Vanilla. All the flavors stayed true to their name too.
So when you buy Project 7, what exactly do they give back to? Well here you go:
- Every 7th pack of “Save the Earth” Fresh & Breezy gum plants 1 tree in the Earth!
- Every 7th pack of “Hope for Peace” Birthday Cake gum gives towards anti-bullying efforts in the U.S.
- Every 7th pack of “House the Homeless” Coconut Lime gum provides 1 credit towards shelter for someone in need.
- Every 7th pack of “Feed the Hungry” Peppermint Vanilla gum provides 1 meal in US communities.
- Every 7th pack of “Feed the Hungry” Peppermint Vanilla mints provides 1 meal in US communities.
- Every 7th pack of “Clean Water” Mint Julep gum provides 1 month of clean water.
- Every 7th pack of “Teach them Well” Front Porch Lemonade gum provides hours of schooling in the U.S.