This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Praline Apple Crisp recipe is taken from Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbook 101 Slow-Cooker Recipes!
- 6 Granny Smith or Braeburn apples,
- cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 t. cinnamon
- ½ c. quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- ⅓ c. brown sugar, packed
- ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. chilled butter, diced
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- ½ c. toffee baking bits
- Optional: whipped topping
- Toss together apples and cinnamon.
- Place in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray; set aside.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter; mix with a pastry cutter or fork until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans and toffee bits; sprinkle over apples.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
If you would like to have your recipe featured on this site please contact us! Add your favorite recipe to our Recipe Link Up Below!