This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Praline Apple Crisp recipe is taken from Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbook 101 Slow-Cooker Recipes!
Praline Apple Crisp
- 6 Granny Smith or Braeburn apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits
- Optional: whipped topping
- Toss together apples and cinnamon.
- Place in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray; set aside.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter; mix with a pastry cutter or fork until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans and toffee bits; sprinkle over apples.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Read More at TheReviewWire.com