This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Pick Your Plum is a daily deal site but much hipper! They offer crafting, clothing, baking supplies, home decor, and other fabulous finds all at greatly reduced pricing! But they only offer one deal a day and when it is gone, it’s gone. I received a ginormous box full of goodies. I literally opened it up and trinkets and goodies kept pouring out. I know a lot of these items are going to come in handy for my scrapbooking pages. Hopefully, I will have some time during the holiday to work on them!
Here is what I received:
- Spool of Bakers Twine
- 10 Spools of Sewing Thread
- 6 Different Colors of Ribbon
- 4 Different Zipper Ribbon
- Trinkets: porcelain flowers, antique paperclips, dragonfly necklace, antique decorative shapes, bag small clothes-line clips
- A sheet of Decorative “G” letters (for my last name)
- Set of Muffin Cups
- Bag of Brown Heavy Cardstock Tags
- Bag of Blue and White Paper Straws
- Bag of Small Zigzag Paper Bags
- Little Green Leather Notebook with Paper & Flower Closure
- 5 Brown Cardboard Small Treat Boxes
- Cardboard Bell Shapes (Can be made into Ornaments or Scrapbook)
All of the cardboard items are undecorated, that way you can use your imagination and creativity to decorate. Make sure to sign up for their daily emails so you don’t miss a great deal!