This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
The kids thought the Easter Bunny arrived a few weeks early with this delightful package from PEEPS. I received so many PEEPS that I took most of them to school for the teachers. Each month, they celebrate teachers’ birthdays, and I thought it would be different for them to sit down to a smorgasbord of PEEPS! My favorite of the bunch was the chocolate-covered chicks and just the classic PEEPS…any color works for me! What PEEPS product is your favorite? Do you have a favorite color that you MUST have?
My Easter Goodies include:
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green, and blue)
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks – Ten vanilla cake flavored marshmallow chicks sprinkled with fun rainbow confetti.
- PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- ·PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies – One or three large marshmallow bunnies adorned with a bowtie and decorative carrot.
- PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg – One classic yellow marshmallow chick inside of a hollow creamy milk chocolate egg combines two favorite tastes for a special Easter surprise. The egg is wrapped in either decorative blue or pink foil.
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop – Four chicks in colors yellow, green, pink, and blue marshmallow on a stick.
- PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks – Three yellow marshmallow chicks offer a sugar-free alternative to the Easter favorite.
- PEEPS® Peepsters® is a bite-sized combination of delectable chocolate and delicious marshmallow-flavored crème. Available in creamy milk chocolate or rich dark chocolate varieties.
**Just click on the Infographic to enlarge.
There are so many fun foods and crafts that you can make with PEEPS! I made a chocolate-covered PEEPS after eating the Milk Chocolate Dipped Chicks. I know the eyes look crazy, but all I had were marshmallows to use for the eyes. The bunnies look better without the marshmallow eyes, and I think the marshmallows would look better if used for a tail. They were simple to make; I just melted some chocolate chips and poured them over the PEEP with a spoon. You can also use paraffin wax in the chocolate so the chocolate hardens up a bit (just like in the buckeyes recipe), or you can use candy melts. You can dip just the bottom part in the melt and sprinkle with Easter Sprinkles for a more festive look.
Want some more Sweet Ideas on how to use PEEPS? Visit StockpilingMoms.com for her Easter PEEPS Cake and Sunflower PEEPS Cake recipes.
Plus, you can visit MarshmallowPeeps.com for PEEPS recipes, inspired crafts, artwork, and games! Take the PEEPS IQ, while you are there…What’s Your PEEPSONALITY? Leave a link below if you have created something you would like to share using PEEPS.
Update 1/2024: Peeps and Co have closed their doors
- You can find Peeps on Amazon