This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This season’s most fashionable eggs will be decked out in 3D effects, animal prints and rock ‘n roll-themed designs, as PAAS, America’s Easter trends authority, introduces eight new Easter decorating kits. From stickers and coloring pens to tattoos, there’s a kit for everyone to enjoy.
The new kits include:
- 3D Eggsplosion – Grab your 3D glasses and a front-row seat and watch these egg masterpieces come to life in front of your very own eyes!
- Go Wild – Fashionistas can get wild and crazy with the PAAS Go Wild kit! Dress eggs with giraffe spots, tiger stripes and more, then embellish with sparkly sequins.
- Rockin’ Designs – Easter eggs get a rock ‘n roll makeover with designs and stickers inspired by popular fashion trends.
- Egg Tats – Open up your own tattoo parlor for eggs and decorate in a whole new way using special art transfers.
- Retro Splatter – Splatter designs mean every egg dyed with this retro-chic kit is one-of-a-kind.
- Eggstra-Terrestrials – Create truly out-of-this-world egg decorations. Send your imagination into another galaxy with 3D glow-in-the-dark foam stickers that just landed from outer space!
- Chrome Eggshaust – Rev up your engines and head out on the highway with the PAAS Chrome Eggshaust kit. Stickers, colorful dye tablets, holographic “eggarounds” and egg stands to transform ordinary eggs into road-worthy hotrods.
- Deggorating Doodles – Let your creative juices flow and “eggspress” the artist within with Deggorating Doodles. The special coloring pens and stencils allow you to decorate eggs any way you want!
I received the new Doodles and Rockin’ Designs to try out. We normally do not decorate eggs because I am the only one to eat hard-boiled eggs in this house and as much as I love eggs, I can’t eat THAT many! But I had 4 eggs left and decided to give these a whirl. The pen kit comes with 10 stencils, 6 dye tablets, 4 pens, and an egg dipper. The stencils that are included are not like the swirls and fancy ones shown on the eggs on the picture. The stencils included are butterfly, sun, heart, 2x flower, smiley, 2x bunny, star, and a duck. The pens were easy for the ‘doodling”.
The Rockin’ Design Kit has 45 stickers, 12 silly circles, 12 eggarounds, 8 egg stands, 6 dye tablets, egg dipper, and drying tray. I think a better name for these should have something to do with animals. There were birds, fish, butterflies along with skulls, flowers and dragons that were on the stickers. The wraparounds included fish and dragons. I think that for a “rockin kit” it should have been music themed. My four year old liked the skull and dragons for a “bad ass egg”, my words not his!
- “Each spring Americans decorate as many as 180 million eggs,” said Laura Woodward, Brand Manager of PAAS.
- A boiled egg can keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Eggs contain nearly every nutrient known to be essential to humans.
Stay Connected: Visit PAAS on Facebook to find decorating tips, jokes, and seasonal trivia!
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.