This season’s most fashionable eggs will be decked out in 3D effects, animal prints and rock ‘n roll-themed designs, as PAAS®, America’s Easter trends authority, introduces eight new decorating kits. From stickers and coloring pens to tattoos, there’s a kit for everyone to enjoy.
The new kits include:
- 3D Eggsplosion – Grab your 3D glasses and a front row seat and watch these egg masterpieces come to life in front of your very own eyes!
- Go Wild – Fashionistas can get wild and crazy with the PAAS Go Wild kit! Dress eggs with giraffe spots, tiger stripes and more, then embellish with sparkly sequins.
- Rockin’ Designs – Easter eggs get a rock ‘n roll makeover with designs and stickers inspired by popular fashion trends.
- Egg Tats – Open up your own tattoo parlor for eggs and decorate in a whole new way using special art transfers.
- Retro Splatter – Splatter designs mean every egg dyed with this retro-chic kit is one-of-a-kind.
- Eggstra-Terrestrials – Create truly out-of-this-world egg decorations. Send your imagination into another galaxy with 3D glow-in-the-dark foam stickers that just landed from outer space!
- Chrome Eggshaust – Rev up your engines and head out on the highway with the PAAS Chrome Eggshaust kit. Stickers, colorful dye tablets, holographic “eggarounds” and egg stands transform ordinary eggs into road-worthy hotrods.
- Deggorating Doodles – Let your creative juices flow and “eggspress” the artist within with Deggorating Doodles. The special coloring pens and stencils allow you to decorate eggs any way you want!
- ~”Each spring Americans decorate as many as 180 million eggs,” said Laura Woodward, Brand Manager of PAAS.
- ~A boiled egg can keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- ~Eggs contain nearly every nutrient known to be essential to humans.
Stay Connected: Visit PAAS on Facebook to find decorating tips, jokes and seasonal trivia!
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.