This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Overnight Cherry Oatmeal recipe is taken from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Autumn Recipes Cookbooks!
Overnight Cherry Oatmeal Recipe
- 3 cups long-cooking oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teasspoon salt
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine oats, powdered sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
Read More TheReviewWire.com