This Overnight Cherry Oatmeal recipe is taken from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Autumn Recipes Cookbooks!
Overnight Cherry Oatmeal Recipe
Author: Lynda Robson
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 c. long-cooking oats, uncooked
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- ¼ t. salt
- 21-oz. can cherry pie filling
- 6 c. water
- 1 t. almond extract
- Combine oats, powdered sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
If you would like to have your recipe featured on this site please contact us! Add your favorite recipe to our Recipe Link Up Below!