This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I made these last year for Thanksgiving for my sons class. They are super simple to make and the kiddos got a big kick out of them… only 4 ingredients.
Oreo Turkey Cookies
- Chocolate Kisses
- Candy Corn
- Take apart Oreos to use for the bottom of the Turkey
- Take a whole Oreo and slightly pull apart on the top
- Dab a bit of icing on the tip of the candy corn and insert into the icing on the top of the Oreo
- Dab a bit of icing on the bottom of the Oreo and place the Oreo onto the bottom “stand” towards the back, so you leave room for the kiss
- Dab a bit of icing on the flat side of a kiss and place on the front of the Oreo
- Dab a bit of icing on the kiss for the eyes