This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Week 3 down! A couple of confessions:
1 – I am getting tired of frozen and pantry-ready foods. I want a real home-cooked meal!
2 – Although I lost 10 pounds, I still feel like I have such a long way to go, at least 18 more pounds, if not more!
3 – I did only have 2 12 oz.Cokes this week! That is great for me.
4 – I ate out 4 times this week. It is not that I planned it but it just happened that we were out or it was convenient with the kid’s sports schedules. I really wish Nutrisystem had a dining out guide that listed the top food chains and what foods are recommended. If you know of a good book that is out please let me know!
5 – I have not been exercising! I like Zumba classes but it is hard to just get to the Y to do it.
6 – This is a big one, I feel like I am just putting nutrients in my body. I do it because I have to. I am not enjoying what I eat. It is not like I am a great cook, but as a family, we enjoy eating out and grilling, which has become almost non-existent. I do see that I have lost weight but the adjustment in eating has been bittersweet.
7 – I am proud of myself, I have not nibbled throughout the day. Being a stay-at-home mom, there is temptation abound! But I have stuck to eating at specific times and not “testing” the kid’s foods. Yeah – Dena
8 – If I don’t describe the taste or my thoughts on the meal, check out my other posts that describe the pantry ready and frozen foods.
Make sure you stay tuned next week for the “big reveal” ….the before and 1 month after shots!
Start Total: 178
Week 3 Total: 168
Weight Loss Total: 10
Day 15: Thursday 19
- Breakfast: Cluster Crunch Cereal, FF Milk, Banana
- Lunch: Frozen Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, Peanut Butter, Green Beans, and Salad. The pizza was surprisingly good. I didn’t think turkey pep would taste that good, but it did. It did have a sweet sauce on it, which I liked. I wasn’t thinking either, the entree was actually a dinner entree and not lunch.
- Snack: Strawberries w/a drizzle of chocolate chips
- Dinner: Fettuccini Alfredo, Applesauce, Green Beans, Salad and Olive Oil (as the fat) for the green beans. I ate a lunch entree since I had a dinner entree for lunch.
- Dessert: None
Day 16 – Friday 20
- Breakfast: Frozen Ham & Cheese Omelet, FF Milk, Banana
- Lunch: Ate at IKEA, Turkey swiss wrap, 2 servings of veggies, Coke
- Snack: Yogurt, 2 cuties
- Dinner: Frozen chicken Alfredo, 15 grapes, green beans(in olive oil), salad
- Dessert: Ice Cream Sandwich. Very Good
Day 17 – Saturday 21
- Breakfast: Blueberry Muffin, FF Milk, and Banana
- Lunch: Frozen Ham & Cheese, Roast Beef, Veggies, Salad
- Snack: Yogurt, 2 Cuties
- Dinner: Frozen Salisbury Steak w/ Mac & Cheese, Applesauce, salad, olives. I love mac & cheese…but not this. I like the homemade ooey-gooey bubbling cheese Paula Deen style mac & cheese. The cheese was too runny and made me long for the homemade kind!
- Dessert: Carmel swirl ice cream – very good
Day 18 – Sunday 22
- Breakfast: Frozen French Toast, cottage cheese, and OJ. The serving size was just not worth it, it was smaller than a slice of Wonder Bread.
- Lunch: Took my son out for lunch at Bob Evans. I did bad…Open-faced pot roast sandwich. I only ate 1 slice of bread and it did have cheese and carrots mixed in. I also had carrots and a salad. Diet Coke
- Snack: Missed. At my son’s ballgame
- Dinner: Took my other some out after his ballgame to McDonalds. 2 patties on a bun, apples and a salad. Since they didn’t have a FF dressing, I used slightly less dressing than normal.
- Dessert: Skipped, I figured I had enough calories for the day.
Day 19 – Monday 23
- Breakfast: Cluster Crunch Cereal, FF Milk, and Banana
- Lunch: Pasta w/ beef, veggies, and salad
- Snack: Pretzels and 1 piece of caramel candy
- Dinner: Ravioli Formaggio, applesauce, salad, olives. Skipped the veggies
- Dessert: Chocolate crunch bar, milk and a 90 calorie, 2 grams of fat Special K bar. The bar is not allowed. I don’t know what it was but all day I was just starving. Normally, I am pretty full after my meals but it’s like I couldn’t get enough food!
Day 20 – Tuesday 24
- Breakfast: Chocolate chip scone, FF milk, and banana
- Lunch: I was out shopping and ate at Jimmy Johns. I had a turkey, ham and 2 packets mustard on a roll with 1 serving, a half bag, of chips. Coke – 1st one in a week!
- Snack: Skipped
- Dinner: Glazed Chicken Tenders, applesauce, veggies, salad, sunflower seeds
- Dessert: Walnut chocolate chip cookies. There were 8 mini cookies in the package. These were sooooo good!
Day 21 – Wednesday 25
- Breakfast: I ran out of breakfast foods that I like so I called the hotline and fashioned myself a breakfast. I had Bear Naked Oats, Honey & Blueberries cereal. 1 egg w/ 1tbsp FF Cheese, 1 tbsp cottage cheese and FF Milk. This breakfast kept me going for a while! I know I went over but it was all so good. I do not normally eat the Bear Naked oats type of cereal, but it wasn’t that bad. The serving size is what shocked me, 1/4 cup! Once I measured it out it was so small. I did put a small amount of milk in it.
- Lunch: Fett. Alfredo, cottage cheese, salad. I ran out of veggies and didn’t make it to the store.
- Snack: Milk and banana
- Dinner: Beef patty, thin bun, applesauce, salad, peanut butter. Still no store for veggies
- Dessert: White chocolate chunk cookie. This is a soft cookie.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem Website.
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me with food and access to all of their weight loss materials, free of charge, in exchange for blogging about my experience with their Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. All opinions are my own. Individual results may vary.