This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This week, I didn’t see that much weight loss. I did cheat a few times which didn’t help the cause. I am only supposed to drink milk up to 3 times a day. But when I do drink it when I am not supposed to, I do only have 4 oz. or less. Plus I only drink it when I am having chocolate as my dessert, which isn’t too often. Here is to a better weight loss next week!
With dinner, it is required that you have fat. I usually have 5 olives or 1 tsp. of peanut butter. Other fats include different nuts, oil (olive, canola, corn, etc) for cooking, seeds (sunflower, sesame) and kinds of butter like almond, peanut or cashew.
This week my fresh/frozen Nutrisystem foods arrived. Good thing I have an extra freezer! All these foods arrives via Schwans Delivery Service. They were all boxed in a freezer bag and still frozen when they arrived. These too were all color-coded for easy meal planning. Some of these looked really delicious too. If I don’t describe the taste or my thoughts on the meal, check out my first post that does describe the pantry ready foods.
Start Total: 178
Week 2 Total: 171
Weight Loss Total: 7
Day 8: Thursday 12th
- Breakfast: Cin Sq. Cereal, Milk, and banana
- Lunch: Orange Chicken w/veggies and rice, ham, carrots/broc/pea pods, salad, and a coke. Didn’t like at all, it was more of a hearty soup.
- Snack: Choc. Milk and Peanut Butter Bar – this was actually a dessert item but I had it early.
- Dinner: Frozen Spinach cheese shells, apple sauce, snap peas, salad w/ olives & a FF blueberry pomegranate dressing. I really liked the dressing. I do wish I could have had a piece of garlic toast with dinner though.
- Dessert: 1 Cutie
Day 9 – Friday 13th
- Breakfast: Frozen Ham & Cheese Omelet, milk and banana. Very Good! I am glad to be eating hot breakfast foods!
- Lunch: McDonalds Kids burger, a bag of apples and kids-sized coke. My son and I were out at lunch and this was most convenient for us.
- Snack: Yogurt
- Dinner: Asian style beef, applesauce, snap peas, salad, and peanut butter
- Dessert: White chocolate chunk cookie, milk
Day 10 – Saturday 14
- Breakfast: Cin. Sq. Cereal, milk, and banana
- Lunch: Frozen Margherita pizza, ham, broc, salad & Coke. This was the longest I have had to wait to eat. The pizza took 10 min. to cook! It was very small and 190 calories. It was very good and had a sweet sauce.
- Snack: Yogurt and 2 cuties
- Dinner: Beef w/potatoes & gravy, applesauce, broc, and peanut butter. I skipped the other veggie tonight. This wasn’t that bad either.
- Dessert: Choc. Carmel bar w/a glass of milk
Day 11 – Sunday 15
- Breakfast: Frozen pre-made pancakes, milk, and banana. These were the size of silver dollar pancakes. Totally not worth eating because it didn’t fill me up.
- Lunch: Frozen meatball parmesan melt, turkey, broc and a Coke. This meat was nasty, it was mush with no meatballs at all. It also had roasted chuck bell peppers in it, which I picked out.
- Snack: 4 whole giant strawberries, milk. I modified this a bit by drizzling 1 tbsp of melted chocolate chips on them, which is not allowed.
- Dinner: Frozen glazed chicken tenders w/green beans, applesauce, veggies, salad, and 5 olives. I found a Kraft Fat Free Catalina which is really good. The chicken was covered in mushroom gravy, which again I had to eat around. The green beans had almond slivers mixed in with them.
- Dessert: Choc. Peanut Butter Bar and milk
Day 12 – Monday 16
- Breakfast: Blueberry muffin, milk, and banana
- Lunch: Frozen steak & cheese melt, turkey, veggies, salad, and a Coke. There were chunks of onions and peppers in this melt. I don’t know if I said this but I do not like onions or peppers, so I had to pick those out.
- Snack: Strawberries (again with a little drizzle of Choc. chips) and milk
- Dinner: Frozen cheese & spinach ravioli in a meat sauce, apple sauce, salad w/olives. I did skip a veggie. This dinner looked pretty tasty until I saw this too had mushrooms. But it was good.
- Dessert: Pretzels. These had a funky taste to them. But the serving size was quite a few.
Day 13 – Tuesday 17
- Breakfast: Choc. Chip Scone, milk and banana
- Lunch: Frozen chicken quesadilla, turkey, veggies salad. I am pretty sure there were onions in it but I didn’t want to know. It was more of a mush mixture in the quesadilla.
- Snack: Yogurt and 1 cutie
- Dinner: Tonight I went off the reservation – I had a regular burger with my family for dinner. Although, I did take the smallest one and had it on one of the Thin Buns. I also had a salad w/ 1 tsp of a salad topping with cranberries & glazed walnuts. Which I am counting as my fruit and fat. No veggies.
- Dessert: Popcorn
Day 14 – Wednesday 18
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs w/veggies, milk, apple juice (1/2 cup). The eggs were dehydrated with peppers. The eggs needed water to hydrate then they needed to be microwaved. In the dehydrated form they smelled horrible but them once they were cooked they didn’t look too bad, except for the peppers. I do not like peppers but there were too many to pick out. I did, however, give it a try, 2 bites actually. I just couldn’t eat anymore. So I made myself 1 scrambled egg w/1 tsp of FF cheese.
- Lunch: Frozen toasted ham & cheese, turkey, veggies and a salad, Coke. The ham & cheese required you microwave it for a few then toast it. It was actually pretty good. I think it was the same as what was in the breakfast hame and cheese omelet.
- Snack: Greek yogurt. I was proud of myself today, we had our last Robotics class along with a party. Everyone brought in treats, cookies, brownies, and pizza. I brought in my yogurt and I didn’t even nibble on any of the goodies. Although, the yogurt was a 6 oz, and I should have only ate half.
- Dinner: I skipped the entree and had grilled steak, apple sauce, green beans, salad and I cooked the beans in olive oil which was my fat intake.
- Dessert: Ice Cream Bar. This was very good.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting Nutrisystem Website.
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me with food and access to all of their weight loss materials, free of charge, in exchange for blogging about my experience with their Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. All opinions are my own. Individual results may vary.