SAVE Hundreds of dollars on razor blades! MAGNAblade is a revolutionary new product that extends the performance of most razor blades currently on the market. It accomplishes this with the built-in magnetic force field that prevents the separations of the molecules on the edge of the blade keeping it sharper longer.
When I saw this I was curious how the MAGNAblade would work. I received 2 of them to try. I gave 1 to my husband and I used the other. My brand of razors did not fit. I use the kind with the moisture strips, which made it too large to fit. But my husbands brand was on the list of razors that fit into the MAGNAblade. I did have another razor that I tried out because I wanted to see if we would actually be able to extend the life of our blades. Both of us decided that we could not tell 100% if it worked or not. We will continue to use to see if our results change. I don’t know if we didn’t use it long enough but I am hoping that this will work, since both of us use disposable razors.
Fits: Bic Hybrid Advance, Venus, Gillette Venus Tropical, Bic Soleil Twilight, Schick Quattro for Women, Gillette Fusion Proglide, Schick Hydro 3, Schick Hydro 5, Bic Comfort 3 Advance, Gillette Mach 3, Gillette Mach 3 Turbo, Gillette Atra, Gillette Sensor, Gillette Fusion, and Schick Quattro
Benefits of the MAGNAblade:
- MAGNAblade keeps blades sharper longer – naturally. No power supply required – the MAGNAblade works thanks to the patented eco-friendly technology.
Extends the life of your razor:
- MAGNAblade uses patented technology to extend the life of razor blades by a factor of up to 6 times! If you currently replace your blade every 2 weeks, you will be able to use the same blade for up to 12 weeks!
- MAGNAblade starts working as soon as you place your first razor blade in it. For best results, start with a brand new razor!
- By vastly extending the life of your razor blades, MAGNAblade pays for itself in literally months. Packages of the most popular razor blades typically cost $25 or more for a package of eight: a four-month supply for the average shaver.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED – WINNER #8 RAVEN IN A BLUE ROOM – I SENT YOU AN EMAIL!
MAGNAblade is Giving 1 Winner A MAGNAblade (RV $19.95)
Thank You MAGNAblade for this great giveaway!
Extra Entries: These are to be completed only after initial entry. All entrants that do not do the initial entry will be disqualified. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
– Follow CintiCoupons on Twitter
– Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the tweet below and leaving me the link. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day!
WIN a MAGNAblade @MagnaBlade @CintiCoupons – http://bit.ly/cQ7Ekm #giveaway
– If you like Cincinnati Coupons on Facebook, Leave a comment
– If you like MAGNAblade on Facebook, Leave A Comment
– Sign up for our Forums Board and create a new topic!
– Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post
– Subscribe to Cincinnati Coupons by RSS Feed or FREE Email Subscription. You’re sure to become addicted to saving money with these daily updates!
– Grab my button and put up on your blog. Please leave an address where it can be found.
This giveaway is open to US Residents until 9:00 pm Eastern on 11/23/2010. The winner will be chosen using the random.org generator. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is selected. Good luck and don’t forget to leave your email if it is not on your profile. I will contact the winner via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the MAGNAblade Review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”]