This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I love I See Me! I have worked with them on several of their products and not only did my son enjoy seeing his name as the feature in one of their stories, I like the quality and selection they offer. I See Me! has recently released several new personalized puzzles to their lineup. now making it 11 different styles to choose from. Each puzzle is 24 pieces and is sized 18” x 12”. All of the puzzles come with your child’s name or nickname. I choose the Prima Ballerina Personalized Puzzle to review for my three-year-old niece. I have several other ballerina items for her for Christmas so I thought this would be perfect.
The puzzle has thick sturdy pieces with are nice for little hands. These make great “starter” puzzles since there are only 24 pieces and since they are personalized it makes it fun for kids to want to put together.
Puzzles are a great way to develop cognitive skills, problem-solving, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and self-esteem. The 11 Personalized Puzzles include:
- • Carousel Personalized Puzzle
- • Love Is In The Air Personalized Puzzle
- • Dino-Mite Personalized Puzzle
- • Very Own Name Personalized Puzzle
- • Very Own Pirate Tale Personalized Puzzle
- • Very Own Fairy Tale Personalized Puzzle
- • Cars and Vehicles Personalized Puzzle
- • Outerspace Personalized Puzzle
- • Kick, Score, Run! Personalized Puzzle
- • Dreamy Day Personalized Puzzle
- • Prima Ballerina Personalized Puzzle
- • I See Me! Review: Personalized Lunch Boxes
- • I See Me! Review: My Royal Birthday Adventure Book
- • I See Me! A Very Merry Christmas Personalized Christmas Book
- • I See Me Personalized Books: The Super Incredible Big Sister
- • Visit I See Me! on Facebook
- • Check out all the Personalized Puzzles from I See Me!