This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I will tell you upfront that I am not a big fan of soft serve frozen yogurt. My kids love going to the local yogurt shops over the ice cream shops, I guess that’s good right? So when I had a chance to review Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt, I thought oh great. I found the Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt with the Healthy Choice frozen entrees instead of with the other frozen yogurt or ice cream aisle. The two varieties that stuck out were the Dark Fudge Swirl and the Blueberry flavors. Come to find out the Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt Dark Fudge Swirl, was the winner of the Shape Magazine 2013 Snack Awards “Best Night Bite,”. We will see…we will see!!
Each package contains three 100 calorie sized portions. Well, by the time I got a chance to taste test the Dark Fudge Swirl, 2 of the 3 cups were gone, if that says something! Because most of it is vanilla, you get a slightly tangy taste with it. And the chocolate swirl adds just the right amount of chocolately goodness, I don’t like a lot of chocolate, to begin with so this was just right!
Next, I went in for the blueberry, I took one bite and I couldn’t believe it! This is not what I was expecting with frozen yogurt! It was so creamy and the blueberry flavor was delicious. Yes, I would have voted for this in the Shape Magazine Snack Awards! The Greek Frozen Yogurt is made with real nonfat milk, yogurt cultures, and dairy protein to create just the right creamy tartness. I would definitely get both of these flavors again. I love that they are portion controlled too.
Greek Frozen Yogurt Descriptions:
- Dark Fudge Swirl: Creamy Greek Frozen Yogurt made with dark, decadent fudge swirl
- Strawberry: Blended real strawberries made with refreshingly tart Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Vanilla: Premium, aromatic vanilla beans blended perfectly with creamy Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Raspberry: Juicy raspberries paired with the fresh tartness of Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Blueberry: Lush blueberries folded into velvety Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Honey: Tart Greek frozen yogurt with a sweet, delicious honey swirl
- Visit the Healthy Choice Website
Disclosure: I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer Network Healthy Choice campaign. I have been provided with free products and remuneration in exchange for my honest opinions about the products. All opinions are my own and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by Healthy Choice prior to posting.