This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Disclosure: I am participating in a Vibrant Influencer network campaign for Reddi-wip. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Reddi-wip and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
When I was told I needed to come up with a berry recipe using Reddi-wip, I already had the perfect dessert to help cool you down during these hot summer days. I adapted this recipe from Ina Garten and it is super easy to make, only 4 ingredients!
- •1 1/4 pound white chocolate (either coarsely chopped or chips, I love Ghirardelli and had these on hand)
- •2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- •2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- •2 1/4 lbs. frozen berries. I bought fresh blueberries and raspberries and froze, but you can use your favorite berries.
- •Reddi-wip Whipped Topping
- •Yields 8-10 servings
- •Mix the white chocolate, heavy cream and vanilla over a low heat until the chocolate melts
- •While melting remove frozen berries from freezer and plate
- •When the chocolate sauce is melted, pour over the frozen berries
- •Top with Reddi-wip and sit back and enjoy! A 15-calorie whoosh of real cream Reddi-wip on berries makes everyday moments so berry joyful!
How about a berry-licious sweepstakes?
Now through July 7, 2014, you can share your everyday Reddi-wip berry-licious moments on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using the #BerryJoyfulSweeps hashtag for the chance to win a trip for two to the 2015 Watsonville Strawberry Festival, Reddi-wip coupons or berry keepers. Find out all the sweepstakes details on the Reddi-wip Facebook Page.