This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
To help celebrate spring, Dunkin’ Dounts has come out with three new seasonal flavors of coffee: Coconut, Triple Berry, and Strawberry Shortcake. They are only available for a limited time too! I was recently given the opportunity to throw a Dunkin’ Donuts tasting party to try out the new flavors. I had friends and family stop by not only for a little taste test but some Dunkin’ Donuts too.
I was sent several goodie bags to pass out to the guests that included mixed bags of the new flavors, a tumbler, a coupon and a recipe for iced coffee.
For the kids, I made doughnut ball sticks. I placed four munchkins on a skewer, those were a hit, they loved eating off a stick! I also purchased some new Spring Showers doughnuts, Strawberry Frosted doughnuts, Blueberry and Jelly Filled doughnuts to compliment the new flavors.
Everyone had their favorites and was excited to get to take a bag home. Now, I will admit that I am not a big coffee drinker. I need so much sugar and half and half that it really isn’t coffee after I add all that. Everyone agreed that these flavors would be great as desert drinks. Even I would like to enjoy a cup of either strawberry or triple berry. The coconut, was not for me. Here are some of the comments each coffee received:
- Better than I thought
- Smells sweet so you are expecting sweet but it is very light flavor
- Reminds me of cherry cordial ice cream
- I like that!
- It is different
- It has a well defined flavor
- It smells strong and is strong
- You can taste the coconut
- Smells great
- Very mild flavor
- I pick up a slight blueberry flavor
- This would be great for breakfast with waffles or french toast
Try This Recipe for Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Coffee
- ¾ cup of your favorite Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee
- 3 cups cold water, divided
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup half-half
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- BREW coffee using ¾ cup ground coffee and 1½ cups cold water
- COMBINE hot brewed coffee, sugar and half-half in pitcher. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in 1½ cups cold water. Chill until ready to serve.
- POUR over ice in tall glass. Top with whipped cream. Kick back and enjoy!
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Dunkin Donuts New Flavors. I received a Dunkin’ Donuts Party Kit to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.