This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
World Book Day is celebrated all over the world on April 23rd. It is celebrated annually to promote reading, publishing, and copyright among the public worldwide and is also known as the World Book and Copyright Day. The first World Book Day was celebrated for the first time on April 23rd, 1995. This worldwide celebration of books is celebrated in more than 100 countries!
So in honor of World Book Day, several bloggers are taking part in this hop to offer you that chance to win some awesome books! I have teamed up with Scholastic to bring you 5 Prize Packs!! There are two girls and 3 boys prize packs up for grabs. So check out all the titles, enter the giveaway then hop on down the list for your chance to win-win-win!!
Read More: 20 Tips To Get Kids Reading >>
Scholastic Boys Books:
- Nexo Knights Knights Academy: The Forbidden Power #1 (RV $12.99): Life is tough for Fletcher Bowman. He’s an orphan from the countryside who’s just arrived at the prestigious NEXO KNIGHTS Academy, where he doesn’t know anyone or anything about being a knight. Lucky for Fletcher he quickly makes one friend – the excitable Izzy Richmond. But when Fletcher and Izzy venture off-campus, they awaken a long-sleeping threat to Knighton that threatens to destroy the kingdom. They’ll have to work together to defeat the threat -and avoid their principal’s wrath.
- Ninjago: Legend of the Brown Ninja ($4.99): Dareth, the Brown Ninja, is a legend in his own slick, smooth-talking way. He’s always been there to help the ninja navigate the ups and downs of celebrity life. Dareth considers it his duty to help Cole, Jay, Kai, Lloyd, Nya, and Zane make the most of their big moment. But when one of his stunts backfires, Dareth finds himself in a hot mess … surrounded by some of the biggest, worst guys in the land. Can he save the day?
- Ninjago: Pythor’s Revenge ($4.99): The action continues with all your favorite ninja! Chapter Book #11 is an all-new story based on the Cartoon Network special Day of the Departed, in which the ninja must face all their classic foes for one final battle.
- The League of Superhero Games ($8.99): From free-to-play to triple-A blockbusters, everything is covered in The League of Superhero Games: LEGO Batman, Avengers Initiative, and Spider-Man: Total Mayhem are just a few of the wildly popular superhero video games featured in this in-depth guide.
- LEGO: Knights & Castles ($8.99): In this innovative new publishing program, LEGO models and mini-figure are illustrated in fun and fantastic scenarios throughout as the first point of engagement for kids with real-world topics.
- The Batman Movie: Rogue City ($6.99): The Joker is on the loose in Gotham City, and it’s up to you to decide how Batman and his Super Hero friends take him down! With over thirty possible endings, the Caped Crusader needs all the help he can get!
- The Batman Movie: I’m Batman ($12.99): An activity book with stickers based on the animated film! Starring Batman, Robin, Batgirl, and more, the Dark Knight’s Activity Book is part sticker book, part activity book, all Batman!
Scholastic Girls Books:
- Pokemon: The Four-Star Challenge ($4.99): The Orange Islands have a Pokémon League of their own. But these Gym matches are beyond different. Mountain climbing? Dancing Pokémon? And sometimes Ash can’t even use his Pokémon! What’s up with that? Is Ash up to the challenge? With help from his friends and a little luck, Ash just might have a chance.
- Pokemon: Secret of the Pink Pokemon (4.99): The Orange Islands are weird! Ash and the gang discover Pokémon they’ve never seen before. Onix is made of crystal. Rhyhorn has turned pink. Marill has super sonar. And Snorlax is on a feeding frenzy! There is one thing Ash can count on. Team Rocket is setting their usual traps to swipe rare Pokémon — and Pikachu, of course. Can Ash stop them before Pikachu becomes Pink-achu?
- Shopkins: Baby-Sitting Blues ($4.99): None of the Shopkins can make Little Dum Mee Mee giggle. They have tried everything but nothing has worked and decided they need new ideas to make the baby laugh. Children will enjoy finding out how Toasty got the baby to laugh.
- Shopkins: Welcome to Shopville ($3.99): This adorable storybook introduces fans to the wonderful world of Shopkins and all the exciting adventures Apple Blossom, Cheeky Chocolate, Kooky Cookie, and their friends go on each day in the grocery store.
- Little Charmers: Charmer Girls Rock ($5.99): Posie really, really wants to win the Charmville Talent Contest. So she convinces Hazel and Lavender to form a band with her. Together, the Charmers really rock! But when Hazel casts a spell to make the girls sound even better, magical mayhem ensues.
- Little Charmers: The Baby Unicorn ($3.99): When Hazel noticed one baby unicorn who is different from the others, she tries out a spell to help him fit in, only to discover that it’s the unicorn’s differences that make him special.
- Little Charmers: Meet the Little Charmers ($3.99): Hazel, Posie, and Lavender are learning about magic together. So brush off your broomsticks and get to know the Little Charmers, their friends, and their adorable pets. Learn all about the Charmers’ awesome powers and explore their world of wonder!
- LEGO Elves: Quest for the Keys ($5.99): When Emily Jones was walking through her grandmother’s garden, she never dreamed she would end up in another world. But after crossing through a secret portal, Emily finds herself in Elvendale, the mystical land of the elves… with no way to leave! Luckily, she meets the elves of fire, earth, wind, and water. Can they unlock the mystery and get Emily back home?
- LEGO Elves: The Dragon Queen ($5.99): When a human girl enters a portal into the land of the elves, she’s in for a journey full of action, magic, and friendship! The chapter books in this series will have foil on the cover and offer enchanting adventures in a lush new world.