This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I received the most beautiful package recently. It was a package from Cate & Chloe with two pieces of jewelry. Both pieces are very pretty and versatile and can wear with anything. The Felicity “Luck” Necklace pendant is 3 hearts (for St. Valentine’s Day), it also looks like a 3 leaf clover (for St. Patrick’s Day).
I did have a small issue with the necklace when I first started wearing it. The pendant kept getting caught in the latching mechanism of the necklace, and eventually the necklace broke. When I let customer service at Cate & Chloe know what had happened, and they immediately sent out a new necklace and a bonus piece of jewelry to compensate for my initial disappointment. Now that’s customer service!
The other piece was a beautiful cubic zirconia tennis bracelet. The Kiera “Shining” Tennis Bracelet is silver plated and is available in 7 or 7.5 inches. Both pieces are exquisite.
Cate and Chloe is a fashion jewelry company that believes that luxurious jewelry need not be expensive. The company is currently running a promotion for you to become a Cate & Chloe VIP. You will receive $200 of jewelry a month for only $39.99. Get 2 of the most popular pieces delivered to your door every month PLUS free shipping on every order!
VIP Benefits include:
- Get TWO High-Quality Items per month valued at over $200 retail value
- Free Shipping Included + Free Shipping on any other purchases from C&C
- Automatically receive one new item to wear every two weeks!!!
- Get 20% off any other item featured by C&C, including sales items!
- One item each month will be an exclusive pre-release item only available to you
- Exchanges of any item you don’t LOVE!
- Additional FREE gift item on initial sign up, meaning the first month you receive 3 items for over $300 retail value!
- Special Phone and Email Support Representatives for support and questions
- Plus Free Giveaways and Prize Winners
All in all, the jewelry is durable enough for everyday wear, yet dressy enough to wear in the evening for a night out on the town.