This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Every once and a while, I like to deviate from my wine and have a mixed drink. The Hairy Navel has been my go to drink since I have been drinking! It is simple and easy to make just three ingredients: Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps and Vodka. It is a step up from a Fuzzy Navel with only has OJ and Peach Schnapps.
As soon as I received this bottle of Broken Shed Vodka, I knew exactly what I was going to make. Broken Shed is a premium vodka made in New Zealand. Broken Shed is 60% water, spring water from the Southern Alps and 40% spirits, which is made from whey. Plus it contains so sugar or chemicals. I cannot drink vodka straight so my husband took one for the team and had a glass! He said that it was very smooth and crisp. I loved it in my drink as well.
- · 3/4 oz. Peach schnapps
- · 3/4 oz. Vodka
- · Balance orange juice
Serve in a tall glass with ice.
Try some Broken Vodka Drinks:
- Broken Shed Vodka, fresh orange juice, cranberry juice, soda water. Stirred over ice in a tall glass. (Portions: 2 parts Broken Shed, 1 part OJ, 1 part cranberry juice, 1 part soda water)
- Broken Shed Vodka, lychee liquor, cloudy apple juice. Shaken and served into a chilled martini glass. (Portions: 2 parts Broken Shed, 1 part apple juice, quick drop of Lychee liquor)
- Broken Shed Vodka, crushed basil leaves, passion-fruit juice, apple juice. Served over crushed ice. (Portions: 2 parts Broken Shed, 1 part passion-fruit juice, 1 part apple juice, generous amount of basil leaves)
- Broken Shed Vodka, elderflower cordial, soda water. Pour over ice and serve with slice of cucumber. (Portions: 1 part Broken Shed, 1 part soda water, healthy drop of elderflower cordial)
- Broken Shed Vodka, soda water, berries. Pour over ice and garnish with mint and limes. (Portions: 1 part Broken Shed, 1 part soda water, two bar spoons of berries)
Vodka Infused Drinks:
Do you have some time to wait for that drink….like 1-2 weeks? What about making your own Vodka Infused Flavors! After doing some research you can not only use fruits but herbs, peppers, coffee or even bacon. The combinations are endless. If you make in small batches, you can experiment with different intensities and varieties to find the perfect drink. Once you choose your base (the brand of alcohol) and flavorings, mix them together.
- ~ Put the flavors into the liquor in a glass, jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid, like a mason jar.
- ~ Keep the container in a dark place and leave it at room temperature. You will want to shake a few times a day. Usually, it takes 3-5 days but really depends on how intense you would like your drink. For a more intense flavor, leave the jar to sit longer.
- ~ After you find just the right intensity, you can use a strainer or paper coffee filter to strain the vodka into another jar or glass to drink and enjoy!
What Is Your Favorite Vodka Drink?
Please Drink Responsibly!
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the Broken Shed Vodka Review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.