This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
The #1 selling refrigerated mashed potatoes in America have come up with the Bob Evans Mad About Mashtini Recipe Collection– an assortment of gourmet mashtini recipes including Club, Wildfire, Taco, Carbonara, Mediterranean and Sweet Swirl.
The Mad About Mashtini Recipe Collection is made with Bob Evans signature refrigerated mashed potatoes and garnished with tantalizing ingredients like parmesan crisps, Boursin cheese and basil pesto. The collection, created by Bob Evans Culinary Team, gives entrée-appeal to a staple side dish, and includes six new recipes, including the Sweet Tater Twist Mashtini™, Classy Carbonara Mashtini™, Mad-iterranean Mashtini™, Fiesta-tini™, Clubhouse Mashtini™ and Smoky Spud BBQ Mashtini™.
I was send a packages of Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes and a signature martini glass to try one of these delicious new recipes or create one of my own. And that I did… introducing my recipe, The Pulled BBQ Chicken Mashtini!
I am all about quick and simple:
- Pulled Chicken (I bought a roasted chicken from Sam’s and pulled the chicken off)
- BBQ Sauce (our favorite Sweet Baby Rays)
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes
- Mix chicken with BBQ sauce and place on top of potatoes!
I also found other tasty Bob Evans Recipes like a Sweet Potato Mastini that I just got to try! I LOVE sweet potatoes, so this is right up my alley:
SWEET TATER TWIST MASHTINI
Prep time: 8 minutes
Yields: 4 Mashtinis
1/2 package (12 oz.) Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes
1/2 package (12 oz.) Bob Evans Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1/4 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup honey roasted pecans
1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
1/4 cup maple syrup, warm
- Prepare Bob Evans Original Mashed and Mashed Sweet Potatoes by following the recommended microwave instructions on the package.
- Place about 1/3 cup (1/8) package Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes in bottom of each martini glass.
- Layer about 1/3 cup (1/8 package) Bob Evans Mashed Sweet Potatoes over Original Mashed Potatoes.
- Repeat layers, using about 1/3 cup Original, then 1/3 cup of Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
- Top with 1 Tbsp. each of the marshmallows, pecans and crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of warmed maple syrup.
Want more Mastini ideas? Visit the Bob Evans Mashed website. There you can download, print or share the recipes, watch cooking demonstrations featuring Chef Eisel. It also features a video from a premier tasting event and fun facts in the form of an infographic in honor of National Potato Day!
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the Bob Evans Review, products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.