– Multiplication Hip Hop that will get your kids learning and brushing up on their math skills.
– Let’s Get Ready for Kindergarten/First Grade book from Cedar Valley Publishing – These books are great, especially since they are not paperbound. These books will keep for years and years to come!
– POP for Sight Words Game: Your kids will pop for this game! Pop for Site improves children’s sight words by awarding them with popcorn pieces!
– Qwizzy’s World – I must say, this has got to be one of the best websites out there. QwizzysWorld.com is an online test site for school kids in grades K-8.
– Red Chair Press: Children’s Books – Sign up to win 12 funny Bone Reader books that help build an early foundation for good behavior while developing comprehension and vocabulary.
– Timebuddy – Teaches kids, ages 3-7, time management with customized stickers to help prepare your children for school.
UPromise.com – Have children or grandchildren? If so, you’ll want to sign up for UPromise.com. When you make purchases through Upromise or save coupons to your store savings card, (like Kroger, Meijer & CVS) the savings will be deposited into your UPromise.com account and add up quickly. This is the easiest way you’ll save for your children’s future education!
– Virtual Nerd – Helps kids online with math and science. The site has videos based on what the student is studying. The best part is, the site DOESN’T give out the answers!