This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Actor, Producer, and Director, Rob Lowe launched a new skincare line called PROFILE | Cobalt, a youth-preserving, affordable luxury line for the active man who wants to be ready to conquer anything. The line ranges in price from $8.95 to $11.95. With a specific focus on giving back, Rob personally selected Wounded Warrior Project® as PROFILE Cobalt’s charity partner, where a portion of the purchase price goes to this noble nonprofit that honors and empowers injured veterans on their journeys to recovery.
The PROFILE Cobalt line was formulated to maintain, nourish and protect the skin that is at the beginning stages of maturing due to age and environmental damage while also combating acne and breakouts.
“It was important for me to develop a quality skincare line that did two things: make men feel good and give back to a charity,” said Lowe. “I wanted younger men to use a line that felt luxe yet was affordable and accessible – PROFILE | Cobalt is great for those looking for easy solutions to maintain or even boost skin’s vitality.”
The gluten, paraben, and phthalate-free products making up Cobalt are Leaping Bunny Certified and include:
- Power Wash Hair & Body: Formulated with Aloe Vera, green tea extract, and pro-vitamin B5, this product heals skin, clears clogged pores, and moisturizes.
- SPF 30 Face Moisturizer: This moisturizer is made with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water-resistant for 80-minutes.
- Acne Control Face Wash: Made with tea tree and ginger root, this face wash calms redness and inflammation and contains 40 antioxidant properties that help even skin tone and diminishes the signs of aging.
- Invigorate Face Wash: This product was made with Aloe Vera, willow bark, and oat extract to fight acne while protecting the skin’s barrier and hiding the appearance of fine lines.
- Recharge Face Moisturizer: Formulated with Aloe Vera, red dulse algae, and milk thistle, this product helps diminish the appearance of skin damage and age spots and reduces inflammation.
- Revitalize Face Scrub: Made with oat extract, activated charcoal, and pro-vitamin B5 this product was designed to protect and rejuvenate skin while drawing out dirt and acne-causing bacteria.
- Performance Shave Gel: Formulated with Aloe Vera and guarana extract, this shave gel is fragrance-free, aids in healing skin cells, and has antimicrobial properties.
Proceeds Help Wounded Veterans
When conceptualizing PROFILE® | Cobalt, Lowe searched for a philanthropic relationship that echoed his values and knew that the principles underpinning the Wounded Warrior Project aligned with his. “When you think about the legacy people want to leave behind, a lot of it comes back to sacrifice, commitment, and honor, the three hallmarks of those who serve,” says Lowe.
Lowe was committed to creating a brand that gave back to a charity like WWP, whose underpinnings aligned with his “legacy vision” and where consumers are able to participate in something greater easily. In addition to the money collected during the promotion, customers can also make additional contributions to WWP when they checkout on ProfileByRobLowe.com.
“We’re honored that Rob is passionate about honoring our nation’s injured veterans through his active lifestyle brand,” said Gary Corless, WWP Chief Development Officer. “He is committed to supporting warriors to achieve their highest ambition today, tomorrow, and in the future.”