When single dad George moves 16-year-old daughter Tessa out of their NYC apartment to a house in the suburbs, it’s because he wants a better place for her to spend her teen years. But all Tessa sees is the horror of over-manicured lawns and plastic Franken-moms, on “Suburgatory,” an all-new comedy premiering WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 8:30|7:30c on ABC.
Stay Connected: #Suburgatory
You Know You’re From Suburgatory When…
- 1) Your dog’s haircut is more expensive than yours.
- 2) The drinking fountains offer sparkling or still.
- 3) The school cafeteria serves tuna tartar.
- 4) The majority of medical procedures are elective.
- 5) “Brunette” is a dirty word.
- 6) The top three industries are tanning, spandex, and peroxide
About the Show
- Series Premiere Wednesday, September 28 at 8:30/7:30c
- Genre Comedy
- Network ABC
- Starring Jeremy Sisto as George Altman, Jane Levy as Tessa Altman, Carly Chaikin as Dalia Royce, Allie Grant as Lisa, Alan Tudyk as Noah Lerner, Cheryl Hines as Dallas Royce