This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
If you are active or have kids that play sports then you will want to read up on this new drink from BODYARMOR!
I received several bottles of BODYARMOR SuperDrink to try. I stuck them in the fridge to cool and before I knew it they were all gone! Between my husband and three kids, they didn’t even last the day!! BODYARMOR is a sports drink with lots of potassium-packed electrolytes, low potassium levels can reduce your energy and endurance…not good for an athlete! It also contains vitamins (A, E, B5, B12, C, Niacin, Folic Acid, Zinc, and Magnesium) and coconut water. It has low sodium (15mg) and contains NOTHING ARTIFICIAL – unlike other sports drinks on the market, which makes it a great choice for young athletes!
BODYARMOR comes in 7 flavors: fruit punch, orange mango, strawberry banana, tropical punch, lemon-lime, mixed berry, and grape. The hubs liked the lemon-lime while the kids enjoyed the fruity flavors the most.
As a mom of 3 boys, we always have some sports practice or games to attend almost every night of the week. Last year I created an “on the go bag” that is always ready to head out the door.
7 Must-Have Sports Mom Essentials
- Carry-All Bag – you have to have a place to store it all! I have a big bag with side pockets all around for extra storage.
- Chair – I highly recommend investing in a higher-quality chair. I have an ergonomic folding chair that I love!
- Sunscreen Including Umbrella/Hat – I have been a Coppertone Water Mom for a few years now and love their products! No matter if you need a sheer, baby, spray, lotion or sports formula, they literally have you covered!
- Cool Towel – These cooling towels really come in handy for those hot humid nasty days when you or your athlete needs a refreshingly cool blast. One of these eliminates you from having to pack baggies full of ice!
- Snacks – This is something I toss in before we leave so the snacks do not get stale. One of the kid’s favorites treats is frozen grapes. Place a bags of grapes in the freezer a few hours before you need to leave and voilà, a cool refreshing snack!
- First Aid Kit – This comes in handy especially if you have younger kids running around why you are trying to watch the game. I packed a few first aid essentials into my son’s old metal play lunchbox. You can also purchase pre-made first aid kits. My first aid kits also have to have a portable cell charger… just in case.
- BODYARMOR SuperDrink – Packed with enough good stuff to recharge your athlete!