Now in its 5th year, Gallo Family Vineyards hopes to make its biggest donation to the organization yet. The Winery has already donated $100,000 in 2014 and hopes to ramp up efforts to finish the year strong by enlisting you and your readers to assist in raising an additional $50,000. With the holiday season and the height of entertaining just around the corner, giving back to help the nearly 8.9 million seniors who face the threat of hunger is as easy as popping the top to a bottle of any great-tasting Gallo Family Vineyards wine during all your upcoming celebrations.
For each cork returned to the Winery via text, email or mail through December 31, 2014, a $1 donation will be made to Meals On Wheels Association of America (specifics on the return process included below). Over the past five years, Gallo Family Vineyards has collected thousands of corks and donated more than $250,000 to support the needs of seniors in communities across the country.
How to return corks with Gallo Family Vineyards’ Every Cork Counts
– Snap a picture of a single Gallo Family Vineyards cork or cap and text, upload or email it to make it count
- – Text the photo and the word GALLO to 811811 and follow the subsequent instructions on how to submit the Gallo cork or cap photo. Message and data rates, and other carrier-specific rates and applicable taxes may apply
– Email the Gallo cork or cap photo to email@example.com
– Limit one cork or cap per photo per text/email and up to ten corks or caps per day per phone number/email address. All corks or caps must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on December 31, 2014
– Mail your Gallo Family Vineyards corks or caps to Gallo Family Vineyards 2014 Every Cork Counts, P.O. Box 3017, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-3017.
– Complete Official Program Rules