- Our products are all natural, and made with exceptional ingredients, including rich European chocolate with the highest cocoa butter content, pure double-strength vanilla extracts, the finest flours, premium grade nuts, and fresh Grade A butter.
- Ginger Molasses
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- Chocolate Glazed Macadamia Carmel Shortbread Bars
- Mint Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Raspberry Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Peanut Butter Snack Brownie
- Macadamia Coconut Blondies
- Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
I couldn’t wait to see what goodies I would be receiving. Once the package arrived, it was in their cute signature little polka dot reusable box. All the cookies and brownies were individually wrapped, which is nice. But since my son has a peanut allergy, he was unable to try any of the treats. There is a note on the bottom of their site that states: “Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy.” I did not know this before my review, so more for me!
Cookies: Each cookie is made fresh to order so you don’t have to worry about any stale cookies! I received several different varieties but didn’t know which to try first. The kids didn’t have that problem, they dove right in. These cookies were fresh and soft, you could tell that they were handmade. All the cookies are made without preservatives, trans fats, commercial oils, artificial flavors or color. Here is what I received:
Brownies: These brownies are rich! If you don’t see a flavor you like, they can make a custom combination just for you! My favorite was the Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee. This buttery, dissolve-in-your-mouth gourmet toffee is generously coated with smooth Swiss milk chocolate and topped with chopped, roasted almonds. I could only eat this in small portions as it was so rich. I would definitely order a whole box of just this product! Here is what I received: